Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just Drivin'

Good Evening All,
All is good in the Big Red Truck today. Nothing exciting happening. I guess that is good, exciting things while your driving are usually not good things. I am sad that we will be missing 2 big event this weekend. Trish is having her family shindig this coming weekend and it sounds like she has a lot of fun things planned. Also, Jenny and Mike are blessing their baby this weekend in Utah.
The worst thing about this job is missing everything. It is amazing how many activities and family events that I took for granted. We hope that in the next few years we will be able to take a couple of months off in the winters and just visit family and then go back to work. I don't know if it will ever happen, but I can always hope.
Man, I sound awfully whiny tonight. I guess I have been for the past few days. The gas pains of being a new vegetarian are not fun and I guess it is getting to me. Was that a bit T.M.I!? I am enjoying eating this way, but by about 2 p.m. I am dying and gasing poor Steve and Taz out of the truck. Oh well, this too shall pass. Ha, I just got the joke I made. I am so freakin' blonde sometimes.
Anyway, I am going to head to bed, hope ya'll have a nice evening, T

No comments: