Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't Sleep and in need of a shower, in a snow storm.

Just how smelly am I??? I am sitting in Austintown , Ohio, in a snow storm. It is 2:30 in the morning, I can't sleep. Need to go about 2 miles to the terminal in about 4 hours and I need a shower, desperately! I am having a moral delema (sp?)- do I not stink and feel so icky that I don't tredge thru the snow and crap in the parking lot of the TA truckstop to get a shower, or do I suck it up, wake up the slumbering Stephen, talk him into the joys of a shower and get the whole damn thing done? Quite the question. I know life will be better after the shower, but trying to convince myself and Mr.Stephen of this is becoming quite the chore. I have 2 hours and then all is lost, due to the fact we have to get our trailer to the terminal and get the freight off of it. I am sure the shower will lure me into the truckstop in the next few minutes. I at least want to die clean. We are heading into quite the storm that is hitting the states of PA and NY. You may not hear from me again until the spring thaw.

Love ya All, T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiff,

What the hell! Get out of the truck, get naked, crap yourself and roll in the snow. There now doesn't that feel better?

Love Ya,

Dad