Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey Kids,

Just a little truck driver update. We are in Hickory, North Carolina at the moment, just waiting on a load of furniture to finish being loaded. We don't know where we are going, just that it is furniture. We are assuming west, but ya never know. As soon as I assume something, I am usually 99% wrong. This is not pessimism, it is reality. heehee.

I love North Carolina. It is a beautiful place. Both Steve and I love it here. I wanna find a lake here and a small house and I will be a happy girl. I don't require alot, just a bit of water and a place to sleep. How easy is that? Someday.

Steve is sleeping and I am trying to be quiet and not wake him up. I just watched the movie Juno and bawled. I am not sure why, I just did. I hope our load is done soon and I could get a couple hundred miles done before it is Steve's turn to drive, but from the looks of things it is going to be a while yet.

Love you all and miss you, T

I am feeling very lost and emotional today. Not sure why. Anyway, since I am not sure how to explain it and trying to think about it is making me cry, I am going to stop and read my book.

1 comment:

Jarom said...

Hey there big Sis we miss you guys and need to get together soon. So some family some love and give me a call sometime, just to say HI and let us know how your doing! Love you guys and stay safe with the winter knockin at the door.