Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On the road again

We are out of the snow for the moment. We got clean! WooHoo! Three days without a shower is only ok when you are camping. And we are now just waiting to get our next load assignment. We are sitting in Hopedale, MA, it is just outside of Boston, with an empty trailer and it is a beautiful, sunny morning. A bit cold and breezy, but wonderful. I just got off the phone to my mom and she and Blair are about to board their plane for their most recent trip. This one is about a month and it is a long cruise that includes a few days in Rome. They will be back on December 13. She loves being able to travel, it is one of the best things about her marrying Blair. Of course, Grandma had to give her drama before she left, but that is nothing new.

Oops, looks like our new load is coming thru on the trucks computer system. We are headed to Sayreville, NJ. Ick. We are going up to New Hampshire and pickup some furniture and then down to NJ, That means I have to drive thru NY City today. What a lovely thought. Oh Well, could be worse, could have to do it in a snow storm. I didn't say that, if I say that, it might just happen. Damn, crossing my fingers now, heehee!

Love you all, T

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Love Dad's comment on your last post. I'm glad you got your shower and feel better.