Monday, November 24, 2008

Hey Kids,

I hope everyone is getting their final grocery store visits done and prep for Thanksgiving is in full swing. I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner. It is one of the easiest meals, big, but easy. We won't be anywhere that I can cook this year. If all works out we will be driving about 1000 miles Thursday to parts East someplace. We are in Helena, MT now. Steve drove us in about midnight and now we are just waiting for dispatch to get into the office and get us out of here. I shouls go into the drivers lounge and do a couple loads of laundry, but I am having a hard time getting motivated to do it. We are hoping that we get a load to Missoula, which is only 125 miles, then a load to L.A., which takes about 24 hours, it is about 1250 miles from Missoula to L.A. Then we will be in good shape to get a good load out of L.A. on Tuesday night which should take us East to deliver on Friday and keeping our fingers crossed, there will be something to bring us back West on Friday. Most companies don't do any recieving or shipping from early afternoon Wed to the next Mon, so I am nervous we will be sitting someplace for a few days. If we get loads that just come in and out of our terminals then we could stay moving, I hope that is the case. It makes life much more simple when we can just go terminal to terminal, and we usually end up with alot more miles. Oh, well. We will see what happens.

Hope all is well with everyone, Love and miss everybody, T

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I hope you can get loads to keep you two busy, but I miss you and wish you could have been in Utah or here with us for Thanksgiving.

Hugs and kisses!