Friday, April 4, 2008

Busy Week. . .

Long Time No Blog,

Sorry I haven't written all week, it has been a busy week. We made it to Salt Lake and then down to Grandma's. We have been trying to get mail sorted, Sami's baptism, the truck spring cleaned, laundry, Taz to get groomed and to the vet, my physical, taxes, see friends and do anything that Grandma needs done. And, in the process of all of this, Steve has caught a beast of a cold. We are going to head back out on Monday, hopefully that will give him a few more days to get feeling better, and for me to catch the blasted thing. Whoopee!

We have been bad this trip home. We have spent way more money than we should, but I guess we can make more. I bought us a camera, still trying to figure out how to work the dang thing, but hopefully I will have posted a couple pictures by days end, let's cross our fingers.

Steve got a second birthday present, well, he gets it tomorrow. A new IPod, his old MP3 player is full and he needs another, so he is getting the 160G IPod. He is soooo danged spoiled. I am going to take him to dinner tomorrow and give him his IPod. I know it will still be a day early, but most restaurants in Orem are closed on Sunday, so we are going to go tomorrow, hopefully he will feel up to it.

Well, we are off to run a few errands, so I will be back later, with pictures, I HOPE!

Love you all,

T

No comments: