Saturday, April 19, 2008

Purty Places

We get to go to some very purty places. We were on our way to Portland the other day and stopped to have lunch at this rest area along the Columbia River. This was the view we had while eating our turkey sandwiches. This is one of the perks to this job, I can't tell you one day that I haven't seen something absolutely beautiful while on the road. Now that we have our nifty camera, I get to share a few of these fun things.

We just left L.A. and I had to stop in Barstow and fuel. I am not very motivated to start across the desert on I-40. We are headed to Jessup, Maryland, that is just East of Baltimore, and then to someplace in Rhode Island. I haven't figured out quite where our destination is as of yet. We should be in Jessup Tuesday morning. Well, I had better do another 100 miles or so before handing the wheel over to Steve, so I will write again tomorrow, I hope.
Love you all, T

No comments: