Monday, April 14, 2008

My Websites List. . . .

IFrogz - Thanx Lori, is the best. You go on and pick out fun covers and stickers for your IPod. It is addicting, and they are having a sale and so it is even worse. The only covers we have found that fit our 160G IPods.

Sony - To drool over fun toys I want. Toys I don't need, but that I want anyway.

Whatever - with Alexis & Jennifer. This is a radio show I listen to everyday and I read their blog. They are snarky and bitchy and they are very inappropriate, but I get a kick out of them.

Daily Herald - Okay, I am a freak. I have an obituary fetish. I love obituaries. I know this is something that I should get help for, but I refuse. I have numerous Newspaper sites saved and that is the only reason, so I can get on every few days and check the obits. I even do it for cities that I know no one. It is a sickness, Steve thinks I am a complete freak, but I have to do it. It is so bad that I do it before I check my email. Is there a support group out there - Obituaries Anonymous?

PajamaGram - They just have fun, cute jammies, and I love jammies.

That's All - T

No comments: