Friday, April 4, 2008

I am Doin' It. . .

I am doin' it. When Steve wakes up he is probably gonna cuss me and tell me how I did it wrong, but I took pictures of Gpa, and got him to smile, (that is achievement) got them on the computer and then one of them on the blog (I even cropped the picture). Man, I Rock! Can you tell I am a bit proud of myself? I usually need lots of tutoring and help when I am doing something on the computer for the first time. Show me once and then I am usually good to go, but I don't like pushing buttons and not knowing what it is going to do. I have caused damage before, so I am a bit skittish.

Anyway, we got the truck back. It really is a nice truck if you can overlook the computer having a meltdown about once a day.

Okay, I have to go and get dinner made. Grandpa's therapist is here and I need to go to the mall tonight and pick up my ring. So, off to work I go. Well, kind of work.

My next goal is to do a slideshow - Scary!

Later, T

No comments: