Monday, April 14, 2008

The View Outside Our Office Window. . .


Steve and I were both up doing the trucking thing together today. It was really nice. We don't get a chance to be up together when driving very often. So, he drove, I navigated and messed around with the camera for a while. I didn't get pictures of the prettiest trees and scenery, but you get the gist that it is Spring in North Carolina. Everything is greening up and blooming, it is gorgeous. (Gotta love the bug smeared window shot, heehee)

We are heading to our terminal in Hickory, North Carolina tonight, it is about 80 miles away from where we are now. Swapping trailers and then heading down to Dalton, Georgia for a load of carpet heading to Portland, Oregon. If we time it right we might be able to swing seeing my Dad and Kristi. We deliver on Thursday and we have basically drive right past the house. It hasn't worked out for us to call them when we have delivered to Portland before, but I keep hoping and crossing my fingers.

Both, Steve and I are finally on the mend from the nasty colds we both got - Thanx Mom! We still are sniffing and coughing, but the major stuff is gone. YEAH!

Well, I am going to get caught up on paperwork, so we can get paid next week and Steve is going to get us heading in the right direction - I hope.

-T

No comments: