Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Week of Wife Drama. Why is it that the wife always has to have emotional drama? Steve and I have just ended a week from hell in the relationship department. I swear, if I could just be logical and leave my psychotic, premenstrual, female drama at the door life would be so much easier for all of those involved. My poor husband loves me thru all my insanity, and of course during the whole meltdown that makes me even more pissed that he won't fight with me. Jeez, he can't win. But all is fine as frogs fur again and I am normal for another few weeks until the hormones and pain put me over the edge again. You would think I would see it coming and be able to deal and not be so crazy, but it catches me off guard every time. I pray for the day that I either get everything ripped out of me or menopause hits. What is the point of it all, really? Anyway, on to better subjects. . .

Thanksgiving was horrid, because I was being Bitchzilla. We drove about 1300 miles that day, mostly because I was being so horrible that Steve didn't want to be around me and I didn't want to be around him, so we just kept driving. I hope everyone else had a good time. Mandy cooked her first Thanksgiving dinner and it was a huge success. Nobody got sick from anything she made, as she feared might happen, so I believe that is considered a good meal. I knew she would do a great job, just call her Martha Stewart. And then Sunday they had a big whoha and blessed Porter. She had a very full week.

Mom and Blair are still cruising around the world. I am not sure where they were on Thanksgiving. I want to say Spain, but don't quote me on it. They will be back on Dec. 13th. I love that they are able to travel, but I hate it when I have mental breakdowns and I can't call my mom to whine and have her get me back on the right track, as only a mom can do.

Kudos for me. Steve has yet to figure out his Christmas present. WooHoo! This is Christmas #4 and he has figured out every gift, except for one. I wrote him a poem our first Christmas, he didn't have a clue about that one. But other than that, he has figured out every gift I have ever gotten him. It sucks. He is even going thru the bank accounts now trying to find out how much and where I bought it from. Hee Hee, I am sneaky, I can do a cash draw on my fuel card each week that then comes out of my paycheck the next week. I don't ever do it, but for the past couple of months I have been doing it and stashing the money away, so he isn't seeing any money coming out of any account and he is stumped. He never checks our payroll statements, so he has no clue that is what I am doing. After Christmas I will share what he got, but just incase he comes on here, I don't dare say what it is yet. He never reads my blog, but he would be just that sneaky.

Well, I better get off of here and get my paperwork done for the evening. We are in Taylor, Michigan tonight (suburb of Detroit). We delivered our load of carpet and furniture to our terminal here and there wasn't a load for us tonight. We will get one in the morning, probably heading to Atlanta.

Love you all, T

No comments: