Saturday, January 17, 2009

Winter Driving

Isn't is beautiful? - NOT! I love winter, when I can stay home and look at it and shovel snow. I hate it when I have to drive a truck in it. This is I-90 in South Dakota on a good section of road that day. We were going about 10 miles an hour. Luckily we were heavy, the lighter truck were having to chain up, because they couldn't get enough traction on the ice to keep themselves moving. I was driving, but it was so bumpy on the ice that Steve couldn't sleep and so he pulled out the camera and took a few shots.

I love it when we are up together. That was the only good part about having to drive in the mess was that Steve was up with me for a few hours.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I'm just glad to know that you are taking it slow and easy. That stuff is scary to drive on.