Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It is a New Year!

I have been a slacker in the blogging, emailing, phone calling, etc. part of my life. I am hoping to better this next year. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Year. Ours was nice and mellow, for the most part. I got to cook alot while at Steve's mom's house. Steve did his computer magic for his mom - she got a new laptop for Christmas. I have a few pictures to post, and I am hoping to do it in the next few days. I will try to post them on Facebook too.

We are stopped in IL. at the moment. Steve is getting ready to head out and I am going to read for a bit and then go to bed. We are headed to Vancouver, Wa. If we are lucky we won't get a load out until Monday and I will be able to call my Dad for a date.

Everything is quiet for us at the moment. Jarom had back surgery and I haven't heard how it went. I am assuming no news is good news. I will give Trish a call a bit later.

Love you all, will write more later, I gotta fix some dinner for my boys before I head to bed. T

No comments: