Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And So It Begins. . .

Since everyone else is doing it, we will give into peer pressure and do it too.
Just say YES! Everyone says NO!

It will probably be a bit before this little page gets interesting, I hope that I can make it interesting. We still need to get a digital camera, one of the many things on the "to buy" list. Maybe this will make us buy it a little sooner. Or I have an even better idea, if anyone wants to give Steve or I a fabulous birthday present, or Easter present, or a present just cuz we rock, ya know that a camera would be great. heehee!

We are in Dalton, Georgia right now waiting for our load to Portland, Oregon. It should be ready about midnight. This is a 2500+ mile run, so we should be in Portland midday Friday, baring we run into any nasty weather and contingent that the load is actually ready at midnight. The life of a truck driver, hurry up and wait!

Happy Trails, Steve, Tiff and Taz

3 comments:

Rick said...

Well yes your still a computer junkie and so are all your friends back in utah...

Trisha said...

Hello, my wonderful sister!!!
I'm so glad you have a blog-I keep up better with you three. You should try to call dad on when you get to Portland. Maybe you could go do lunch or dinner. Mom will still be here, visiting, however; until Sunday afternoon.

Mandy said...

Whahooo! I do get tired of only being able to check my friend;s blogs cuase no one in our family has one! So welcome to the band wagon. I'm going to post a funny video of Trey this weekend you will have to check it out. Love you lots and lots!!