Friday, March 7, 2008

Our First Picture. . .

Thanks to Blair, we have the first official picture for The Pedersen Files. Taz is the perfect subject - even if now he has alot less hair than in this picture. Poor little pooch, he is going to look like one of those hairless dogs soon. Eeekkkk! If anyone else wants to take pity on us and share some pictures, I will post them. I would love to get pictures of all the kidlets on here.

We are sitting in Portland, pretty much downtown. We got here about 3:00 a.m. and got backed into the dock and we are now waiting to get unloaded. There were 3 trucks that were here before us. so we will probably be here for a bit. It gives me a chance to say hi. Steve is sleeping, Taz is sleeping and I am importing audiobooks in my IPod. WooHoo!

This Ipod thing is new to me. Steve has always put everything on it for me and I just got to enjoy all of his work. Now, I am learning how to do it, and it is fun. And, I haven't broken anything yet. Steve says I break every electronic thing I touch. I don't think that is a very nice thing to say, but, if the shoe fits, I guess I have to suck it up and wear the ugly thing.

I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday, Talk to you all soon,

Love, Steve, Tiff and Taz

No comments: