Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crappy Weather

Okay, These spring storms suck. We have been stuck in more crappy weather in the past week than all winter long. We left L.A yesterday heading for Michigan, and we have hit snow in California, Utah and now we are in Colorado in icy/sleet/snow stuff. The storm we are in is going to be following us, or us following it for the next day or two, so why take the chance. We decided to stop for the night. We have a really light load of furniture and between the roads turning icy and the wind, we are being chicken and sitting until morning. The people that are waiting for their furniture are just going to have to wait one more day.

I let Steve have his birthday present and he is having a ball. I am sure that he ordered this bad weather just so he could sit and play on the computer. I know it is all a conspiracy.

Hope ya'll have a good evening, Love, Steve, Tiff and Taz

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I don't think you are being chicken you are being safe. That is just the way I would like you to keep it for the next 50 years or so, too. Okay???
Got my hair cute-short. Jarom says that you and I really look like sisters now. I'll post a picture just as soon as I can figure out how to get it off my new phone. :o)