Friday, March 14, 2008

Early Birthday Present for Stephen

Well, I told ya that big box type electronic stores were evil. And I also said that Steve would want to get his own birthday gift. I stand by both statements. Steve came home from Fry's with his birthday present, 3 weeks early I might add. He came home with a 1 Terabite hard drive server thingy. He bought the case for said hard drive thingy months ago, but has been waiting for this drive thingy to go on sale. The drive thingy went on sale and that was all she wrote.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!!!

I think I should wrap it up and not let him play with it until April 6. What do ya'll think?

I think he would die. It would be really fun to watch him have heart failure while I wrapped it up in Scooby Do paper and a great big bow. heehee. I am evil.

Now, I have to figure out what I am gonna get for my birthday. This is gonna be fun.

Have a good night all, Tiff and Taz (Steve is too busy playing with his thingy to be involved with this post)

No comments: